Sorry to have taken a long time to post anything again. Sadly I had to quickly come home from Poland when I heard that my dad was very near death. I knew that he was very ill and had visited with my family just before I left but we did not expect the end so quickly. I was with him just before he died talked over the funeral arrangements with with my sister and brother in law just afterwards.
So that's the sad homecoming - now the photos. A number of people complained that I did not have any photos in my first post so here are some.
Monastery Chapel
In the attic. I find it a very warm space because of the wood interior
which seems very popular in Poland
My Language School.

A small school and for that reason has a nice
family feel.
My Local Train Station. 
The Language School is 4 stops / 14 minutes away.
My Room in the Monastery.
Behind the balcony guarded by Blessed John Paul II. The Polish says - I am with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment